EcoTech Solutions is a destination for the solution to all water heating problems. We are based out of Ahmedabad, India. We are a team of professionals having vast experience in the field of energy conservation and green technologies. We are leading manufacturer of heat pump manufacturers in India. EcoTech Solutions focuses on providing energy-efficient and environmental-friendly solutions.
EcoTech Heat Pumps move heat from one side to the other. The cost of moving heat is very low as compared to creating heat. This energy saving EcoTech Heat Pump helps you to save energy cost by over 70%. For year-round operations, if we compare with Solar Water Heating system, EcoTech Heat Pumps are less is OPAX & CAPAX.
We have several installations across India. Powered by intellect we are committed to offer our clients best in class technology & driven by values we thrive to offer hassle-free after sales service. Our enthusiasm in research & development helps us to bring is latest & best technology in our products for our customers.
Having customer satisfaction priority we have been able to achieve a steady growth we are always stepping ahead to conserving energy and going environmentally friendly and appealing our clients & prospects to join hands in making this world a better place for tomorrow.
Contact us for unmatched professionalism and customer service beyond your expectations. You will be glad you did. We are always here to help whenever you need us.
Annual Heating Expenses:
- High efficiency and energy saving Eco-friendly technology
- Intelligent controller for precise control and easy operation
- Wide temperature range operation, from -10¿¿¿ to 50¿¿¿ .
- Can work at night as well as on cloudy or rainy days just like on sunny days
- Can be scaled to meet any requirement of hot water .
- Easy to install, just need to connect the pipelines and electrical connections Occupies very little space and can be installed on the terrace or roof Long life and corrosion-resistant cabinet to withstand severe climates
- Combined with a circulation pump and a storage tank, it can deliver hot water in seconds anywhere in the premises.
Energy required to heat 1000 litres of water = 1000 lts x 30¿¿¿ (temp rise) = 30,000 kcal = 35 KWHEAT PUMP:EcoT300 Heat Pump Output = 300Ltrs Hrs Time to heat 1000 litres = 1000/300 = 3.3 hours.3.1KW x 3.3 hours = 10.23 units Per annum cost = 10.23 units x 365 days x Rs.8 = Rs.29,872/-
A heat pump is a device that “transports” heat energy from one place to another place. This is the basic feature of how heat pumps work. An air conditioner is a form of Heat Pump. It “extracts” heat from indoors and pumps it to the outside. So on the indoor side, you have cool air blowing out of the vent, after passing through a heat exchanger. On the outdoor side you have warm air blowing out of another heat exchanger. The heat exchanger on the indoor side is called an evaporator and the heat exchanger on the outdoor side is called a condenser.